We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
“These are really peanut buttery and not too sweet, so the strawberry jam on top is a perfect complement.” —Claire Saffitz, assistant food editor
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted, plus more for pan
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups light brown sugar
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1 tablespoon chopped honey-roasted peanuts
- Flaky sea salt (such as Maldon)
Whisk together 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour, 1 tsp. baking powder, and 1 tsp. kosher salt. Whisk together 2 large eggs, 1 ½ cups light brown sugar, ¾ cup smooth peanut butter, ½ cup melted unsalted butter, and 1 tsp. vanilla extract; fold in dry ingredients. Scrape batter into a buttered 8x8" baking pan. Dollop with 2 Tbsp. strawberry jam; top with 1 Tbsp. chopped honey-roasted peanuts. Bake at 350° until a tester comes out clean, 35-40 minutes. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.