We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Oily fish
I love Asian-inspired fish or chicken dishes with fruit. They add an incomparable aroma to the dish and make it more juicy.
1 person made this
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g tuna steaks, cubed
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/2 grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 1 tablespoon root ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:20min
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Brown tuna in oil for 5 minutes, constantly turning to allow the fish to cook through.
- Transfer fish onto a plate.
- Fry garlic for 1 minute. Add honey and marjoram and stir to combine.
- Add grapefruit to the pan with ginger and soy sauce. Return fish to the pan, cover and simmer for a further 1 to 2 minutes.