We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Flour 3 tbsp.
- Eggs 3 pcs.
- Kefir 300 ml
- Cocoa 2 tbsp. l
- Soda 1 tsp
- Sugar 1.5 stack.
- Oranges 3 pcs. (Large)
- Sugar 2 tbsp. l
- Starch 1 tbsp. l
- Water 50 ml
- Main Ingredients: Orange, Flour, Sugar
- Serving 10 Servings
- World Cuisine
1. Remove the zest from oranges and mill it.
2. Place the oranges and zest in a saucepan, add sugar, water and boil for 5 minutes.
3. Bred with a small amount of water starch.
4. Add the diluted starch to the oranges, mix and cool.
5. We prepare cake cakes: we beat sugar and eggs with a mixer, add kefir, in which we extinguish soda, cocoa. Mix and add flour. Knead a thin dough.
6. We divide the dough into 2 parts and bake 2 cakes at a temperature of 180 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
7. Each cake is cut into 2 parts.
8. Collect the cake: soak each cake with orange juice with sugar, cognac or sugar water, apply a layer of orange confit.
9. The top cake and sides are covered with chocolate icing.
10. We decorate the cake at our discretion.
Enjoy your meal!