We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Minced chicken 250 gr.
- Ground beef 250 gr.
- Cabbage 300 gr.
- Carrots 100 gr.
- Onion 50 gr.
- Egg 1 pc.
- Bran (wheat, oat, buckwheat) 3 tbsp. or
- Flour (semolina, oatmeal) 2-3 tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Svanese to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Provencal herbs 1/2 tsp
- Smoked paprika 1/2 tsp
- Dried Tomatoes 1/2 tsp
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Chicken
1. Cut carrots, onions and white cabbage into small pieces. Grind in a blender bowl. Combine with minced meat (chicken and beef in half), egg, garlic, spices and bran (oat, buckwheat) or replace with semolina, oatmeal or flour. Mix well. Grease the baking dish with vegetable oil.
2. With wet hands, form round cutlets. Sprinkle with dried smoked paprika and tomatoes, pour boiling water to half or slightly higher. Cover with foil and cook in the oven at a temperature of 180 * 30 minutes. If you do not want a dietary option, you can dilute sour cream with tomato in boiling water and sprinkle with grated cheese at the end. But I assure you, this option is no less tasty!