We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- chicken fillet 1 pc.
- lavash 2 pcs.
- salt and pepper to taste
- vegetable oil 4 tbsp
- Korean carrots 200 gr
- fresh cabbage 200 gr
- tomato 1 pc.
- cucumber 1 pc.
- cheese 60 gr
- mayonnaise 6 tbsp
- ketchup 6 tbsp
- Main ingredients: Cucumber, Tomato
1. My chicken fillet and cut into medium pieces. Salt and pepper on each side.
2. Heat the pan, add 2 tbsp. vegetable oil and fry the chicken on both sides until golden brown. The meat should be cooled.
3. Prepare the salad. To do this, chop cabbage. Grind cucumbers and tomatoes.
4. Mix everything in one bowl, adding salt and 2 tbsp. vegetable oil.
5. Cut the meat into small cubes.
6. Each lavash cut in half. We will prepare 4 servings of shawarma.
7. Gathering charm. Each pita grease 1.5 tbsp. mayonnaise and ketchup. Smear with a spoon over the entire surface of the pita.
8. On the narrowest edge of the pita, lay the chicken.
9. Then put the salad on the chicken. Do not spare the vegetables. On top of the vegetable salad, spread Korean carrots.
10. Then we rub the cheese on a fine grater.
11. We wrap the pita bread in a roll, having previously wrapped the edges on both sides, so that our filling is hidden in the pita bread.
12. Preheat the pan and lay out the pita bread. Fry in a dry pan for 1-2 minutes on each side.
Shawarma with chicken and vegetables is ready! Bon Appetit everyone!