- Pasta nests 350 gr.
- Eggs 9 pcs.
- Sausage 200 gr.
- Butter 30 gr.
- Sour cream 100 gr.
- Tomato paste 1 tbsp
- Water 1-1,200 l.
- Dry garlic 1/4 tsp
- French herbs 1/2 tsp
- Sweet paprika 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredientsSour cream, Pasta
cutting board, knife, spatula, deep bowl, spoon, pan
1) Cut the sausage. This step can be skipped and cooked without sausage.
2) In a convenient container, combine tomato paste, sour cream, salt, black pepper, sweet pepper, dry garlic, French herbs, pour hot water. Stir.
3) Melt the butter in a pan, spread the pasta nests. Pour with prepared sauce, cover. My pan is 28 cm in diameter. Bring to moderate heat until cooked.
4) Between the ready-made nests spread the sausage.
5) Break eggs into salted nests and add salt. Cover and cook. Enjoy your meal!