We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- millet 150 gr
- water 350 ml
- milk 500 ml
- sugar 2 tbsp
- salt pinch
- butter to taste
- Main IngredientsMillet and Wheat
- World Cuisine
1. The porridge should be thoroughly rinsed, several times me water.
2. Pour millet into a pan and pour water. Put on moderate heat. When the porridge boils, you need to remove the foam.
3. Cook the porridge until the water has completely evaporated.
4. When the water has evaporated, add milk, sugar and salt. Cook over moderate heat. When the porridge boils, boil it for another 10 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!