We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Cottage cheese 5% 200 gr
- Hard cheese 50 gr
- Egg 2 pcs.
- Milk 50 ml
- Flour 2 tbsp
- Soda 1/3 tsp
- Garlic 0.5 cloves
- Dill small bunch
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients
bowl, frying pan, knife
1. If the cottage cheese is coarse-grained, mix milk, soda and cottage cheese and beat this mixture with a blender. If the cottage cheese is soft and fine-grained, skip this step.
2. Rub the garlic, finely chop the dill.
3. Mix all the ingredients.
4. The mass is visually divided into 2 parts.
5. We spread one part on a preheated pan, greased with a small amount of vegetable oil, level it into a round cake, fry until the top of the cake sets. Turn over to the other side and fry for another 3-4 minutes.
6. Fragrant and healthy cottage cheese cakes are ready!