We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Goose chopped 1 pc. (2.5 kg.)
- garlic 2 cloves
- bow 2 pcs
- salt 2 tsp either to taste
- sugar 2 tsp
- pepper to taste
- Provencal herbs 10 grams
- water 700 ml.
- Main Ingredients Goose
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
1. First, pickle the meat. To do this, let the garlic pass through the press, add the herbs of Provence, salt and pepper to taste. Mix and leave to marinate for 2 hours.
2. At the end of time, put the meat on a dry frying pan, and fry on both sides.
3. Put the fried meat in a bowl.
4. Cut the onions in half rings, cut the apples as you like.
5. Put a layer of meat in a saucepan, sprinkle with onions and apples, repeat these steps until all the ingredients are over.
6. Pour sugar, pour warm water, cover and put on a simmer for a slow fire, for about 2 hours. During this time, meat from bones should be easily separated.
7. Bon appetit!