We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- flour 200 gr
- sugar 3 tbsp
- butter 100 gr
- ice water 2 tbsp
- apples 4-5 pcs
- sugar 2 tbsp
- butter 50 gr
- lemon to taste
- Main ingredients: Apple, Butter, Flour, Shortcrust pastry, Sugar
- Serving 6 servings
plate, knife, detachable form,
1) Add sugar to flour, stir, add chopped sl. oil and quickly rub it with your hands into crumbs. Then we introduce cold water and grind the dough into crumbs again, form a ball and leave it for now.
2) At this time, I wash the apples, cut the core and cut into slices, sprinkle with lemon juice so that the apples do not blacken. In the preheated pan we put sl. butter and sugar, add our apples and gently, gently stir, warm for 3-5 minutes, so that the apples become softer.
3) We grease the mold with butter and sprinkle with semolina, distribute the dough in the form and make the sides 1 cm.
4) Put the apple slices and send to the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, then sprinkle the cake with a spoon of sugar and pour a little juice that was formed during the warming of the apples in the pan, put it back into the oven for 5 minutes.
We take out the cake from the mold only when it has completely cooled down, I leave it for the night, and in the morning I take it out of the mold and serve it for breakfast. Have a nice tea party !!!