We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- apples 600-700 gr.
- pears 400-500 gr.
- ready puff pastry 400 gr.
- sugar 20 gr.
- cinnamon 3 gr.
- butter 20 gr.
- icing sugar for decoration
- Main ingredients: Apple, Pear
rolling pin, knife, cutting board, baking dish
1.500 gr. cut the pears into slices about 5-6 ml thick. I use only the part of the pear that is thicker. We also cut 700 gr. apples. For contrast, it is better to take pears and apples of different colors. Pie can only be made from apples or vice versa from pears.
2. Roll out the yeast-free puff pastry (I have it ready, purchased) and distribute it in a baking dish with a diameter of 30 cm. We pry off the excess dough. We distribute fruit slices from above. You can stack in any order.
3. Mix 20 gr. sugar and 3 gr. cinnamon. Sprinkle the cake on top. 20 gr. spread the butter in thin slices on top of the filling.
4. We put in the preheated oven up to 180 * С the top + bottom mode without convection and IMPORTANTly to the second level from the bottom, or look in your oven, but place the pie in the oven so that the bottom of the pie must be baked. We bake it for 20-30 minutes, then place it on a medium level and bake until ready. Since everyone has different ovens, focus on your oven. If the apples burn up from above, cover with foil. Be sure to make sure that the cake is baked from below, and the apples on top have become soft, which means that the cake is ready.
5. Sprinkle the cooled cake with powdered sugar and treat yourself!