- potatoes 700-750 gr.
- champignons 500 gr.
- minced meat 600 gr.
- cheese to taste
- eggs 2 pcs.
- milk -70 ml. taste
- onions 2-3 pcs.
- vegetable oil 3-4 tbsp
- dried garlic 1/3 tsp
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Potato, Cheese
knife, cutting board, bowl, frying pan, silicone spatula, brush, baking dish
· Fry 2 medium onions in vegetable oil until light brown. Add 500 gr. champignons cut into small pieces and fry them, stirring occasionally until the liquid evaporates. At the end, salt and pepper to taste.
Take 600 gr. minced meat, I took pork and chicken in equal proportions. Pepper, salt, add 1 egg, 1 medium onion, I have grind with minced meat, add 1/3 tsp. dried garlic or a few fresh cloves passed through a press. Forcemeat well knead and beat on the bottom of the bowl, so that the forcemeat becomes more uniform.
700 gr. I turn the boiled potatoes into mashed potatoes, salt and pepper to taste, pour 70 ml. milk and add 1 egg, stir well. You can still add a piece of butter, but then you need to take less milk.
· I grease the bottom of the baking dish with vegetable oil. A mold with a diameter of 25 cm. I distribute the stuffing into the mold with a wet hand, forming the sides and ramming. I distribute the mushrooms from above, slightly condensing. Following 80 gr. grated cheese. It is better to take more cheese gr. 150. and the last layer of mashed potatoes. I spread about half the mashed potatoes on top of the cheese, put the other half in a pastry bag, cut off the edge and plant the mashed potatoes over the entire surface of the dish. Smooth uneven potato peaks with a finger dipped in water.
· We put in the oven preheated to 180 * С the ver + bottom mode without convection to the second level from below and bake for 1 hour. The baking dish should be taken with high sides, since during baking the meat secretes juice, and it can leak out of the mold. I have a low shape and the juice flowed a little. If the top burns, carefully cover with foil.
· The dish turns out to be very juicy, fragrant, mashed potatoes inside soft, delicate and airy, and on the outside with a delicious ruddy crust. In general, such a dish will be the decoration of any table, and I am sure that as soon as you try, you will cook it more than once. I like it very cold too. Conveniently cut with a knife into portioned pieces. It remains juicy and tasty. Bon appetit to everyone, a positive day and many smiles!