We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Tomatoes are cut into small chunks. Eggplant is cleaned, cut into cubes and put with a little salt. Drain and fry in a little grape seed oil. (do not put much because eggplant takes a lot of oil). Cut the garlic into small pieces. Put in a bowl, all the ingredients together with olive oil, basil and oregano, leaving until they are served.
All this composition is placed on top of slices of toast.
Eggplant bread fasting
- 2 eggplants
- garlic powder
- salt, pepper and other spices (optional, to taste)
Method of preparation
Start by washing the eggplants and cut them into rounds (not very thick). In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs with the garlic powder (in the quantities you want) and with the rest of the spices you prefer (onion powder, oregano, basil, turmeric, paprika, etc.).
Give the eggplant slices through the above combination and place them, one at a time, in a pan in which you have previously heated oil. After passing the eggplants through the above composition, if you do not want to fry them in oil, you can put them in the oven, in a pan, for 20-30 minutes. Breaded eggplants are served hot!
Eggplant bruschettas with vegetables
1. Cut the eggplant into slices up to 1 cm thick, add salt and leave them in a sieve for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, peel the rest of the vegetables (carrots, cauliflower, potatoes, peas, green beans) and cut them into very small cubes. I put them in a pot, cover them with water and boil them for 10-15 minutes. (After cooking, the consistency of the vegetables should be slightly crispy.) Drain the vegetables and let them cool.
3. Pass the eggplants through a stream of cold water, dampen them with absorbent kitchen paper and fry them for 2-3 minutes on each side, on a hot grill and greased with olive oil.
4. Over each slice of eggplant, put 2-3 tablespoons of mixed vegetables, diced tomatoes and onions and a few pieces of tofu. I place them in the tray lined with baking paper.
5. Sprinkle the eggplant with olive oil, add salt and bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven at 180˚C. You can serve these bruschettas hot or cold.
1 large eggplant
100 g peas
100 g green beans
3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
2 eggplants cut into thin slices
freshly chopped mint
1 clove finely chopped garlic
salt and pepper
Difficulty: easy & middot Preparation time: 30 min & middot Nr. servings: 8
Heat a frying pan and fry the eggplant slices. While the eggplant is on the fire, mix 8 tablespoons of oil with 3 tablespoons of vinegar, parsley, mint and garlic in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
When the eggplants are ready, place them in the dressing bowl and mix them, then place the eggplant slices on the bruschetta and pour in what is left of the dressing.
- a large eggplant or two small ones
- 500 g tomatoes in broth
- a white onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- two tablespoons oil
- greenery for serving
Method of preparation
Cut the eggplant into rounds, sprinkle with salt and leave for 10 minutes to leave its juice. Meanwhile, chop the onion and grind the garlic.
Wipe the eggplant from the juice left, grease with oil and garlic and place in an ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Pour the contents of a can of tomatoes into the broth and place in the oven. It is eaten hot with greens sprinkled on top, to taste.