- Cherry (or cherry) 500 g
- Flour 150 g
- Butter 100 g
- Sugar 150 g
- 4 eggs
- Vanillin 1 chips.
- Powdered Sugar 2 tbsp
- Breadcrumbs 2 tbsp
- Main ingredients Eggs, Cherry, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Cook the dough: beat the eggs with sugar and butter until smooth and add the flour kneading the dough.
2. Add diced cherries and excess liquid to the test, mix.
3. Sprinkle a baking dish with breadcrumbs, spread the cherry mass and send to bake for 30-35 minutes. at a temperature of 180-190 degrees.
4. Ready granny sprinkled with icing sugar.
All the details and processes of preparing the recipe, as well as calorie content and cooking time, can be seen in a very short video below!
Enjoy your meal!